Monday, January 12, 2009

What a grand show

Hello to all the Mighties:

What a grand show!!!!! When it all began a few months ago, and it was Sudesh who had called me first about the plans ahead, I was very sceptical. But what I experienced on December 27-28, 2008, was beyond words. The Mighties we are and I wouldn't be wrong in characterising Pijush-da and his committed team of organisers (both silent and vocal) as the "Almighties."

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I reached the school on the 27th morning. And as the day got by things got better and better. Principal Mandeshwara Rao, our old teachers, senior students, the class mates and the juniors. Wow! And to top it all we had so many loving families. We couldn't have asked for anything better. These were truly memories of a life time.

I want to thank each one of you for the wonderful experience. Pijush-da and his almighty team deserve special kudos. Everything was spic and span. Those who couldn't make it will realise what they have missed from the feverish mail exchange that is happening now. But my advice would be "better late than never," so start planning now for our meetings ahead.

I wish all of you and your near and dear ones all the best in 2009. Hoping to see you all again soon!

Love and best,

Unni Menon (was M.A. Unni in school)
1976 batch

1 comment:

Ahana said...

Hi,
Physically I am back home at Hyderabad. Mentally my family and I am still at Vizag.
No words can describe the Happiness, Fun and emotions which we felt at the Meet.

Thank you all for coming and making this a memorable meet. Thanks to those who couldnt come for the support. Shortly I am shure the mails will be full of photographs
Regards

Ajay Kumar Singh